Fact Based List:
BHR: 6 Things to Know About the Next Moves on Health Reform
- On Monday, Republican leaders proposed a new health plan
- The next day, Vice President Mike Pence and other White House officials met with members of republican congressional factions
- In the report, Vice President Pence described the meeting as "good talk, good progress."
- One issue brought up during Tuesday's meeting involved a proposal to establish a "backstop"
- Still, Tuesday's meeting did not result in an agreement on bill text or final decisions regarding efforts to overhaul the ACA, reports Reuters.
- Talks are slated to resume this week.
Source: Becker's Hospital Review
Source URL: http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-adm...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- Laura Dyrda: 10 Ways Healthcare Reform Impacts Private Practice Physicians
- Likelihood of Various Cost-Management Approaches as a Long-Term Response to Health Care Reform Initiatives
- Consumer Ranking of Health Reform Elements
- 13 Employer Tips For Coping With Health Care Reform Now!
- 4 Reforms That Could Cut U.S. Healthcare Spending by $1 Trillion
Login or register to post comments