Fact Based List:
GenRe: The most significant barriers for insurers that are not yet implementing predictive analytics
- Lack of priority/budget: 45%
- Lack of expertise: 28%
- Lack of access to suitable data: 27%
Source: Predictive Analytics Global Survey Results - Still Room to Grow for Life & Health Insurers, GenRe, April 5, 2017
Source URL: http://www.genre.com/knowledge/blog/predictive-analytics-glo...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- Vitals: 5 States With The Longest Average Wait Times To See The Doctor
- 10 Worst States for Safe Hospitals - States with smallest percentage of hospitals rated "A"
- Stephanie Baum: 10 Most Active Healthcare CIOs On Twitter
- Jaan Sidorov: Six Biases That Hamper Healthcare Innovation
- Six 'Winnable Battles' in Keeping the United States Healthy
Login or register to post comments