Fact Based List:
Communities Ranked Among the Lowest in Medicare Quality of Care Rankings
- McAllen, TX (69.52)
- Monroe, LA (77.15)
- El Paso, TX (77.26)
- Lubbock, TX (78.08)
- Macon, GA (78.62)
- Montgomery, AL (79)
- Abilene, TX (79.15)
- Corpus Christi, TX (79.3)
- Gainesville, FL (80.11)
- Chicago, IL (80.84)
Notes: According to a report published in the LA Times, Medicare ranked more than 300 cities for quality of healthcare in 2005,
Source: LA Times, February 25. 2010.
Source URL: http://www.latimes.com/news/health/grandjunction/la-he-grand...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- Percentage Extremely or Very Satisfied with Quality of Health Care Received From Consumer Driven Health Plan, 2005-2011
- State Health Care Cost Containment Commission: Recommendations for States to Improve Quality, Reduce Cost
- John Geyman: The Affordable Care Act's Impact on Quality of Care
- HealthGrades Top Five Markets for Hospital Care Quality
- Tamara Rosin: 11 Healthcare Organizations Designated 'Best Places To Work For LGBT Equality'
Login or register to post comments