Fact Based List:
Barbara Marquand: 5 ways your boss is downsizing your health insurance
- Offer high-deductible health insurance plans
- Steer you to cost-efficient health care providers
- Reward good health habits, penalize bad ones
- Charge extra for spouses who can get health insurance coverage elsewhere
- Raise copays and your share of the premium
Source URL: http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/02/06/5-way...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- 29 States in which one insurer covered more than 50% of all enrollees in the individual insurance market as of 2012
- Uninsurance Rate for Adults Age 18-64 for States Expanding Medicaid
- Helen Adamopoulos: 5 Things to Know About PPACA Health Insurance Marketplace Assister Programs
- Kaiser Health News: The 10 Most Expensive Insurance Markets In The U.S.
- NCQA 2010-2011 Top 10 Medicaid Health Insurance Plans
Login or register to post comments