Fact Based List:
Barbara Marquand: 5 ways your boss is downsizing your health insurance
- Offer high-deductible health insurance plans
- Steer you to cost-efficient health care providers
- Reward good health habits, penalize bad ones
- Charge extra for spouses who can get health insurance coverage elsewhere
- Raise copays and your share of the premium
Source URL: http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/02/06/5-way...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- Government Health Insurance Users By Age Group (In Thousands)
- 10 Worst States for Health Insurance on ACA Exchanges
- Consumers Union: Do Californian's Know About Their Insurance Rights?
- Kimberly Lankford: 5 Ways Your Health Insurance Plan May Change in 2016
- 29 States in which one insurer covered more than 50% of all enrollees in the individual insurance market as of 2012
Login or register to post comments